Today is a big day in the sports world but 1st lets a have a look at yesterday… NBA- Cavs PG Kyrie Irving has had multiple injuries over the playoffs but last night he played and left in a loss with a knee injury… Yesterday after he was on crutches we found out he’ll be held out 3-4 months with surgery on his knee… Get well Kyrie! MLB- -Switch Pitcher for A’s – Pat Venditte – makes debut… -Will Smith suspension lowered to 6 games from 8… -Orioles Catcher Matt Weiters makes 2015 debut with 2 RBI’s… -Mets Murphy...Read More
Category: HORSE RACING
Today was remarked my many (including me) as the biggest sports day ever! With some playoff games and the big May-Pac fight of the century coming up, here’s a recap on today so far… NFL Draft (Rd 4,5,6,7): The final rounds of the NFL draft finished just now with Louisville TE Gerald Christian being the lucky one drafted last as Mr.Irrelevant by AZ! This has been an amazing draft with some great steals but no major trades as in big NFL players with the Jets getting Zac Stacy and Deveir Posey in trades as the only team! A big...Read More
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from ColeOnSports.
We hate spam. we will never share your email.
- Why Mickey Callaway Will SAVE the Mets
- The Browns Didn’t Just Improve Today; they Sent a HUGE Message to the NFL
- Why the Rangers Did ALL THE RIGHT THINGS this Trade Deadline
- Why the Recent NCAA x Arizona Allegations TREMENDOUSLY Benefit Lavar Ball
- The REAL Reason Behind Why the NBA May Have to Implement a New Playoff Seeding Format