Yesterday was the NFL draft and their were MANY firsts and surprises. Here’s a first! 3 Offensive linemen were drafted in the 1st 4 picks. The Chiefs selected Eric Fisher out of Central Michigan, with the second pick the Jaguars selected Luke Joeckel out of Texas A&M and with the 3rd pick the Raiders traded their pick to the Dolphins to select Dion Jordan. The second surprise was that the Bills ended up picking QB E.J Manuel when they could of picked QB Geno Smith, Matt Barkley or Ryan Nassib who should of been their biggest option. The Jets ended up picking CB Dee Milliner out of Alabama with the 9th pick and DT Sheldon Richardson out of Missouri. Now the Biggest surprise was that the best QB’s like Matt Barkley out of USC, Geno Smith out of West Virginia and Ryan Nassib out of Syracuse were undrafted and the their team is TBA tonight. Some other notable players who were undrafted were: Running Backs Eddie Lacy out of Alabama and Montee Ball out of Wisconsin. Their were no RB drafted last night. Also Manti Te’o out of Notre Dame was undrafted and still up for grabs tonight.
- Why the SAINTS are CLEAR Super Bowl Favorites
- Breaking Down Jose Mourinho’s Time with Manchester United; and What the Reds Need Next
- The Most UNDER APPRECIATED HC in the NFL
- Time to Give Some Credit to JALEN RAMSEY
- Why the Redskins – and NFL – Should Stay as FAR AWAY From Colin Kaepernick as Possible
- McCarthy’s Now Gone, but it is Time to Put Some Blame on RODGERS