Taylor Teagarden was called up to the Mets on Sunday from Triple-A Las Vegas for Catcher Travis d’Arnaud. In his Mets, MLB debut, he 1-4 with a Grand-Slam in a 6-2 win to stop a huge losing skid. Daniel Murphy also homered in the win. Daisuke Matsuzaka is pitching very well now starting for the Mets. He won his 3rd game last night striking 5 and only letting up 3 hits and a run. He is 3-0 on the season with a 2.95 ERA. Very good considering the Mets pitching problems this whole season. Vic Black, Jeurys Famillia and Jenrry Mejia have been pretty consistent in the pen for the Mets lately. Good signs for the Mets, they are currently in a “anyone can take” division only back 5.5 games to the Braves and Nats who are tied for 1st. the mets are also 5 games back from the Marlins who are .5 game out of 1st.
- The ColeOnSports Show | The NFL’s Biggest (and simplest) Value Misconception – E09
- The ColeOnSports Show | NFL News Rundown – w/ Shane Rich and Josh Petchers – E08
- Information and a Preview of America’s New Football League
- The ColeOnSports Show | Post Super Bowl Interview w/ CBS’ Jason Cohen – E07
- The ColeOnSports Show | WKWZ 88.5 FM Radio – Friday Night Lights Show – w/ Spencer Pugach – E06
- The ColeOnSports Show | In-Depth NBA All-Star Game MOCK DRAFT – w/ Emma Halper – E05