Last weekend I went to the Red Bulls game. I got to go on the field for the flag ceremony with my friends and brother. I held the Venezuela flag. During the game the Red Bulls could not score. They played a good match and tied 0-0 to the first place team Sporting Kansas City.
- Breaking Down the Anthony Davis Trade
- The Biggest Winner of the 2019 NBA Playoffs
- Final Predictions for Where Haskins, Murray and Jones End Up
- What is Wrong with Manchester United and What is Next?
- My Thoughts on the V. A. R. Debate; Is it Ruining Football? Or is Getting the Call Right Always More Important?
- My Reaction to Your Opinions on Colin Kaepernick