Sorry I missed it in the morning but NYC has decided to make a new MLS soccer team for NY. The team is called the New York City FC (NYCFC). The team will be partly owned by the NY Yankees and Manchester City from the English Premier league. This team will debut in 2015.
- Why the SAINTS are CLEAR Super Bowl Favorites
- Breaking Down Jose Mourinho’s Time with Manchester United; and What the Reds Need Next
- The Most UNDER APPRECIATED HC in the NFL
- Time to Give Some Credit to JALEN RAMSEY
- Why the Redskins – and NFL – Should Stay as FAR AWAY From Colin Kaepernick as Possible
- McCarthy’s Now Gone, but it is Time to Put Some Blame on RODGERS