Yesterday was the start of the 2013 NFL season. It was a very exciting day. Their were a lot of great finishes and performances from the QB and WR position. The rookies fought their nervousness and pulled off many good performances. Geno Smith led the Jets to a late 4th quarter win and E.J Manuel played great almost beating the Patriots. Some great performances came from QB’s Eli Manning, Drew Brees and Colin Kaepernick. RB’s Adrian Peterson and Reggie Bush. WR’s A.J Green, Victor Cruz and Larry Fitzgerald. Last but not least TE’s Vernon Davis and Jason Witten. What a day in football.
- Breaking Down the Anthony Davis Trade
- The Biggest Winner of the 2019 NBA Playoffs
- Final Predictions for Where Haskins, Murray and Jones End Up
- What is Wrong with Manchester United and What is Next?
- My Thoughts on the V. A. R. Debate; Is it Ruining Football? Or is Getting the Call Right Always More Important?
- My Reaction to Your Opinions on Colin Kaepernick