In Hockey the Stanley Cup started in Chicago. The Bruins scored in the first when Milan Lucic scored on a David Krecji assist. Then in the second period Milan Lucic scored on another goal assisted by David Krecji. Brandon Saad scored for the Blackhawks in the second period assisted by Marian Hossa. Patrice Bergeron scored in the 3 rd for the Bruins assisted by Milan Lucic. Then the Hawks came running back with 2 goals by Dave Bolland and Johnny Oduyna to tie the game at 3 and put it into OT. The Bruins and Blackhawks had many open chances but didn’t score until Andrew Shaw scored on a slap-shot deflected then it hit Shaw’s knee and beat Tuuka Rask. Tuuka had 59 saves and 63 shots on goal. A great performance.
- Why the SAINTS are CLEAR Super Bowl Favorites
- Breaking Down Jose Mourinho’s Time with Manchester United; and What the Reds Need Next
- The Most UNDER APPRECIATED HC in the NFL
- Time to Give Some Credit to JALEN RAMSEY
- Why the Redskins – and NFL – Should Stay as FAR AWAY From Colin Kaepernick as Possible
- McCarthy’s Now Gone, but it is Time to Put Some Blame on RODGERS